Keeping your online line experience productive
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and Midwest Specialized Transportation, Inc. ("Midwest"). By accessing, browsing and/or using this site ("site"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including U.S. export and re-export control laws and regulations.
1. Midwest makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for any particular purpose or legally accessible from any particular location and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. The use and browsing of this site, or any links contained therein, is strictly at the User's risk. Midwest has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site.
2. The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by Midwest or by the original creator of the material. None of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Midwest or the copyright owner; provided, however, that permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only provided the materials are not modified and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials are retained. This permission terminates automatically upon the breach of any of these terms or conditions at which time any downloaded and/or materials printed from the site must be immediately destroyed.
3. The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Midwest and others. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site, without the written permission of the Trademark owner. The name "Midwest" or "Midwest Specialized Transportation, Inc." or the Midwest logo may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this site, without prior, written permission. Midwest prohibits use of the Midwest logo as a "hot" link to any Midwest site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by Midwest in writing.
4. THE MATERIALS ON THIS site ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to the applicable law, Midwest disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights. Midwest DOES NOT warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or responsibility of, or the results of the use of, or otherwise respecting, the materials on this site or any sites linking to this site.
5. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL MIDWEST BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS site, EVEN IF Midwest OR A MIDWEST AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. MIDWEST ALSO ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE SITE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE.
6. Any transmission to this site by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Midwest or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. Posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us at:
Midwest Specialized, Inc.
P.O. Box 6418
Rochester, MN 55903-6418